We crave your support in prayer more than anything else.

However, we know from experience that the Spirit prompts us to action. And if the Spirit prompts you to give, we want have set this site up to make it easier for you to follow that prompting.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Prayers for the Week

We are still praying that the house we are renting will be rented by someone else. UPDATE: (May 6, someone rented the house. He starts his job here on Monday, so we are going to be out by then.)

We grieve with the Rine and Pate families over the tragedy last week. And pray for peace and understanding and justice.

I (Daisha) am considering becoming a photographer to help get some income while JR is in school and beyond. If this is good for our family, I pray that the Lord will keep me as passionate about it. If it won't be a good fit for our family, I pray that He shows me SOON. :)

No comments: