We crave your support in prayer more than anything else.

However, we know from experience that the Spirit prompts us to action. And if the Spirit prompts you to give, we want have set this site up to make it easier for you to follow that prompting.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Prayers for the week

I got my camera just in time for the party. But if you are keeping up with our family blog, you will already know that I lost every picture I took. (very saddened by this) I am praying that I figure out where the problem is so that I can fix it. What kind of photographer am I going to be if I can't get the great pictures from my camera to the real world?

JR and I head off to Advance '09 this week. We are praying for:
--safe travels
--the kids not being too taxing on Debby
--that God will speak to us and stir in our hearts an even stronger desire for HIS Mission
--some good JR/Daisha time as we travel back and forth from NC

No comments: