We crave your support in prayer more than anything else.

However, we know from experience that the Spirit prompts us to action. And if the Spirit prompts you to give, we want have set this site up to make it easier for you to follow that prompting.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Prayers for the Week

We are praising God for His blessings of friends and family.

The photo shoot last week went well. And the family loved the pictures. This just bolsters my confidence in my growing photography skills. I have several more shoots lined up.

I travel to DC this weekend to spend time with Hannah before she and Sam get married. So, we are praying for safe travels and a good weekend for me. JR will also have the kids more than normal, so we are praying that everything goes smoothly and fun-filled.

No comments: