We crave your support in prayer more than anything else.

However, we know from experience that the Spirit prompts us to action. And if the Spirit prompts you to give, we want have set this site up to make it easier for you to follow that prompting.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Prayers for the Week

My weekend in DC with Hannah was a blessing. And JR enjoyed his time with the kids. So, praises on both counts for that.

Hannah and Sam get married on Sunday afternoon. We are praying many blessings over them and their marriage.

I have another photo-shoot tomorrow (Tues.) and one on Saturday. Doing so many close together is giving me a more realistic idea of the time involved in custom portraiture. And if I can line up 2-3 photo shoots a week when I'm not doing the sittings for free, I might actually be able to make some money at this! :)

JR's intensive course for the summer is coming up and he is reading a lot in preparation for that. He also just took over teaching the college class at Meridian Woods.

Thank you for praying for us.

No comments: